Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22893 BOB / THB
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b15,274 (66,721 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matamoros costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (about 1 hour ago)