Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.900 BOB / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 970 prices entered by 65 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)