Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.667 BOB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,725 prices entered by 429 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)