Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.648 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,983 (R$ 6,057) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,600 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)