Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.661 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,141 (R$ 6,706) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in La Plata costs ARS $650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)