Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.670 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,454 (R$ 5,661) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,400 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)