Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.657 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,098 (R$ 6,093) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in St. John's, NL costs C$14 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 825 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)