Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.658 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b14,334 (€1,872) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,600 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gujranwala costs ₨114 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 2 hours ago)