Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.617 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,347 (€2,146) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rancagua costs CH$850 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)