Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.916 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,488 ($2,963) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,300 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)