Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.655 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 813 prices entered by 61 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (39 minutes ago)