Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.629 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 755 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)