Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28204 BOB / HNL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,476 (L 40,691) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,700 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)