Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13291 BOB / PHP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 105% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,484 (Php146,592) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gwalior costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 500 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 3 hours ago)