Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13211 BOB / PHP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 104% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,995 (Php151,347) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)