Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.916 BOB / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 957 prices entered by 143 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 196% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b27,215 ($3,935) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,200 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.36 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 5 hours ago)