Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13645 BOB / PHP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,717 (Php78,547) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)