Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.916 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,034 ($2,463) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)