Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 860 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.912 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,854 ($3,017) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,600 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Springfield, Missouri costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in El Paso, Texas costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)