Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 913 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.801 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,756 ($3,052) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lagos costs 24,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,948 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rennes costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)