Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.607 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,652 (€1,663) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 4 hours ago)