Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.664 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,588 (€1,643) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,700 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)