Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10519 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,584 (руб 110,127) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,400 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (42 minutes ago)