Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.617 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 110% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,161 (€2,647) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,600 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Arlington, Texas costs $315 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 12,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)