Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.769 BOB / PLN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,035 (6,238 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)