Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.026 BOB / HRK
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,100 (11,791 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,100 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riga costs €36 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 217₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $49 (about 3 hours ago)