Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45136 BOB / ZAR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,121 (R 24,640) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,900 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)