Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.648 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,824 (R$ 6,568) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,100 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)