Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.674 BOB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 687 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.36 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 5 hours ago)