Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.949 BOB / ILS
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 98% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,795 (10,155 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medan costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)