Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 930 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34799 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,047 (Mex$ 31,746) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,300 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rzeszów costs 25 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,849 (about 4 hours ago)