Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.101 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,589 (C$3,644) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (about 1 hour ago)