Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35175 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,675 (Mex$ 27,505) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,400 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (35 minutes ago)