Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.662 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 13% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,720 (€1,138) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $210 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tuzla costs 50KM (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)