Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30087 BOB / CZK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,551 prices entered by 213 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Funchal, Madeira costs €23,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)