Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,072 in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)