Cost of living in Potgietersrus, South Africa vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47134 BOB / ZAR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potgietersrus (South Africa) is 95% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,749 (R 37,656) in Potgietersrus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,100 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)