Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.652 BOB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)