Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.021 BOB / TTD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 85% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,977 (16,621 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,200 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)