Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.020 BOB / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 624 prices entered by 38 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 87% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Murree costs ₨53,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $41,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)