Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.032 BOB / PGK
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 135% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b25,877 (12,737 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)