Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46376 BOB / ZAR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,483 (R 24,761) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gujranwala costs ₨114 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 2 hours ago)