Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.350 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,687 (£2,358) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)