Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.910 BOB / BGN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,300 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,820 (2,256 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)