Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34137 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,475 (Mex$ 27,757) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,100 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,948 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rennes costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jubail costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)