Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.773 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,687 (€2,404) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)