Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.722 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,489 (R$ 6,673) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (43 minutes ago)