Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29745 BOB / CZK
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,891 (39,976 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)