Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00168 BOB / KHR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 45% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b14,174 (8,424,560 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medan costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)