Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02343 BOB / HUF
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,676 (455,708 Ft) in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)