Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22506 BOB / THB
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,813 (61,374 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)