Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.664 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,748 (€2,577) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)